Friday, August 24, 2007

What have I done?


I couldn't believe it! What have I done on these tees??
*sob*sob*... I was trying to silkscreen the label at the collar, but... but...they turn out to be... to be... 'cacat'...*sob*sob*...
Yes, yes, I'm very stubborn thought that: ok, the next one will be better... ok, another one spoiled, never mind, the next one will be better.... and the results: I destroyed all 10 tees....
I did try on cloth before doing it on the actual tee. But maybe it's too close to the collar therefore that place is a bit uneven, not giving a 100% flash for the silkscreen.

Sigh. Anyway, these are suppose to be hand made tees, so.. hahahaha, having some 'cacat' seems to look more of a handmade one! (brilliant idea to make myself happier)

It was a lesson. I'm sure I'll get it well done on my next 10 tees!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so called
"Handmade" keep trying cheer up