Friday, August 24, 2007

Buying procedures

Some one was asking what is the buying procedure. How they gona pay and how am I going to deliver if they wana buy any one of the tee.

Ok, I'm sorry that I have not written anything on this (yet) cause I never think of people starting to ask about this so soon...

Anyway, this is how it runs:

1) Purchase: Tell me which design you want/ tell me which design you want and with what colour of accessories on it, i.e. the picture i posted was with blue buttons, but you might want one with orange buttons. I will look into your request and try to fulfill it. Don't worry, no extra charges but maybe you have to give me sometime to get it done just for you!

2) Payment: preferable to have buyer to bank in to my account within 3 working days upon confirmation on purchase. Account details will be given through email.

3) Shipping: Poslaju. The postage is FOC within KL & Klang Valley. We can even meet up (if possible) to make the deal. Other places in Malaysia will have a RM4.00 shipping charge on top of the item price. (Other countries please feel free to get in touch with me). Item will be shipped within 2 working days after received of payment. Otherwise/ unforeseen circumstances will be notified.

4) Received parcel: Now open the parcel! Please let me have your comments, good or bad. Your comments are always welcome as they are important for me to improve.


Yup, another thing which is not clear probably is the measurement of this M-size t-shirt.
For the M-size, the chest width is actually 15.5" (flat); the length is 21".

Do not hesitate to contact me at art.graphicholic@yahoo.com should you have any questions.


No comments: