Friday, August 24, 2007

Cassettee is born



Finally... After 3 months the name has been decided to be CASSETTEE, its 1st baby is born!
I'm being extremely busy since April on my full-time job. I'm glad that I can still made this happened.

This is not the very 1st artwork of all for tee, but don't know why, I like this horse thing very much, so decided to have it print. Did it only in 20pcs without thinking what am I gotta do with these 20 t-shirts, haha... (well, now i think I have to beg for your support ^.^)

Has been thinking for quite some time that I wanted to do some baby tee for girls. So, I just did it!
Mmmm... soon I wana do for kids! Hahahaa....

Hope you all like the new born 'baby'.




Code: CT101
Colour: White

Size: M/ L




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha....when u going to custom something suit guy :? as size like me......great work girl..

by:rainf

Anonymous said...

the horse so cute.

Bunny said...

Hi, this is nice. Are you seriously selling your tees? I'd like to get the 1st tee you did "Cassettee" the horse? Is it still available?

Keep up the good work.

cass said...

To Bunny:
Of course I'm seriously selling my tees.
The horse tee is still available.

Thanks for your support!