Friday, August 24, 2007

Cubes with 45 buttons

In the process of conceptualizing and the making, this is a very interesting t-shirt.
First of all, thanks Frank for the idea input! He's given great ideas on doing this.

We position all the buttons, trying in every different way that will looks the best. Finally we've come out with this line-up. We look at it closely and from far (purposely seeing it by using 'out-of-focus' - of course we're using our own EYES) and we found something more interesting! When you look at it with your 'out-of-focus', you will find yourself looking at 3 RGB cubes with tones!
Then I told to myself, I must stitch these buttons! It must be cool!

Well, at the end of the day I've got it done, but with my fingers numb. It is not easy to control the button position when you stitch, even though you've already do markings. I'd tried my very best on it, and the results are still, mmm... the blue cube slightly out of shape, haha!
I promise to myself, I must do another one with the same concept, maybe different colour buttons.

For the handmades, I only do ONE. So feel free to contact me if you are interested on any of them. I can make to order. :)



Code: HCT202
COlour: White
Size: M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it really look great......imagine how this fucking "man" doing this with u ...it look weird and weird and weird....~~~~~~great works....~~keep the fate..~~~

Anonymous said...

hyehye good RGB look