Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sweet Bridezilla's diary: Corsage for the Officiant

I can't believe that it's all over.... I am officially married!! :) And now I have the time to sort out pictures and continue posting on things that I've made for my own wedding. Yes, I want to share with everybody, and I'm proud of it! Haha...

So, this is the corsage I made for the Officiant of my wedding ceremony - Auntie Bunny.
She's my mom's youngest sister, and she is the very important person of that evening, hence, I decided to make her corsage a little more out standing compare to the rest.

 This was the first version of the unfinished corsage. It was supposed to have strips of netting flowing out, something like an octopus. But it didn't turn out right because the netting strips are not stiff enough to form a shape itself. In the end, I trashed the idea... come back to something more similar to what I've made earlier for the girls, but change the base to a darker denim, and gather the netting in a round piece instead of strips.

 I've added some beads on the netting which make the corsage looks so much prettier!

Done!

Frank & I would like to extend our heartfelt thank you once again to Auntie Bunny, who's been very supportive in many ways in our live. We love you! <3>


No comments: