Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Unexpected response

Hi Friends, HCT203, HCT204, HCT205, and HCT206 has been sold! Please contact me if you have interest on any of these designs because I'll have to make to order now.

Will redo these designs (at least to have a sample to keep for myself) soon, maybe in other different colour accessories... also because I'll have to buy some of those buttons again, so... will keep things posted in this blog.

I would like to thank everybody out there who has been so supportive all these while! Those who actually buy the piece of art (I would think that they are arts, not just tees), those who morally support me, those who help to advertise this blog, and those caring words from all of you, Thanks a lot! I will not be tired at night doing all these because of you.

Rachel hope you like the tee!





No comments: