Friday, September 21, 2007

The ugliest cat on earth


Unbelievable. I can't believe I did this. I felt so sorry that I've created such an ugly Miao!!

This is supposed to be a brooch. Well, still in the experimental stage on 'transforming' creatures into nice cute little handmade brooch.

Now take a look at the cat. I know you'll be laughing as when I just finished off my last stitch and the knot, I can't help laughing at my creation! Hahaha, can't wait to show Ice (my own real Miao) her little friend....

Don't cry miao miao, I know you're ugly, but mama will still bring you out for a walk, hahahaha!
(I'm really serious, I'm going to wear this brooch!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

shidemio ....geng!

Anonymous said...

... ... thanks for tell me tht it's a cat.......

Anonymous said...

it's not ugly... it's an art

cass said...

To anonymous #2,
This time I really can't get who the "anonymous #2" is...

Thanks for your comment. Haha, many of my friends did said the same thing like you.

My reply to them is: It doesn't really needs to look like a cat even it is given a name "cat". It's a piece of art. It can be anything within your imagination....

You might think that I don't admit my failure in this piece of art after reading this. But please, treat this as a piece of art! frankly speaking, this really is a failure but... still a piece of art... hahahaha....

Thanks again!

cass said...

Hahaha... thanks Looi! We have the same thought...