Sunday, September 16, 2007

Loving in the desert





Got to know some new stitches this weekend. Thanks Eunice for the info sharing. I've learn a few embroidery stitching skills. In fact I've got many to learn, she lend me a book all about embroidery stitching.
Applied one of the stitch on this tee. You can see it on the close-up picture.
Same as the laundry mood, this one also quite labour intensive. Need a lot of time for the details.

Anyway... La~la~lala~la~la.... Loving in the dessert...



Code: HCT208
Tee colours: White/ Beige
Size: M/ L


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

geng da bie cactus.. good

cass said...

haha, you're always here to cheer up!
'anonymous', but I know who you are...:)

Anonymous said...

Yes!I received it this morning.I love the T, thanks for your nice design and the neat workmanship! Can't wait to see more designs from you. I'm amused you still have time for all your crafts eventhough you said you have been tied up with company's event. Cool!

-yenhuei

cass said...

Hi Yen Huei,
Thank you so much for your support. I'm glad that you like the tee.
Mmm... I'll try my best on the tees, can't let anything stop me on doing it! Haha...
Sure will have more design!