Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Merdeka Bazaar @ Annexe

It's another weekend at Annexe... Some pictures to share.
For those who are interested on the plushies, feel free to contact So @ gkoon_so@hotmail.com
She's the one making the cute cute plushies! :)


I bet you will not know what are these. These are called the Roller-Coasters! a.k.a coasters with rollers.
They are really really cool... I like them so much especially the Oink Oink Manuscript!
Fabian Tan, the creator of these Roller-Coasters.

Guess these are from who?? Hahaha... hope you guys can still read it from the picture.

Nice "scenery" right opposite my stall.

My special edition of "Boring Game" made in the bazaar. It was sold to Mei Cher as a present for Eunice, who actually bought her a lomo case from cassettee.


What happened in bazaar as usual....

Nice place to chill out - The Merdeka cafe.
To ex-guitar club mate: Isn't this what we're looking at for the 10 yrs concert?!

What you can see is only this >>>> Friendship!
The one who's holding the Lomo is Mei Cher, and the one next to her with spec is Eunice. (sorry to other 2 girls & handsome, don't really know your names... but you guys are really cool!)
Thank you so much for buying cassettee and I'm so glad that I've got to know you all!
Thanks Mei Cher for my 1st Lomo picture! (I'm still expecting the pic from u, hahahaha)
The moment I saw how Eunice surprise you with the Lomo case and you quietly buying Eunice "the boring game" tee just touched me so much... I don't know how to describe...

I love you all!

Once again, thank you for dropping by at my stall and all the supports & compliments given!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey cassie.. ! haha.. didn't noe i will end up in ur blog. another coincidence. btw, thanks so much in remembering us. we definitely love u too! Let's hope we bump again soon =)