Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Miao-est of the creatures



Miao wiao.... Greeting from my dearest cat, Ice. ^.^

The 1st Miao Mi tee and Miao Mi brooch has been sold on the 1st and 2nd day of the Youth '08 event.

Looi, I'm suppose to post these designs before the event, but I was quite busy, therefore now only I post them. I told myself that when this Miao Mi tee is out, you should be the 1st to know. Hahaha.... anyway, if you like, I will still do one for you! And not forgetting my wishes to you and your hubby, officially just married couple, Happy Wedding!

Tomorrow is the last day of the Youth event. Those who hasn't been there, don't miss the chance k? See you!



Code (Tee): HCT217
Colour: Yellow, Beige, Black
Size: M/ L

Code (Brooch): BCT104 Miao Mi/ BCT 105 Snailly/ BCT106 Turty
Colour: White




6 comments:

minifanfan said...

Hi! I m minifanfan maybe u r not remember me!hehe~ i m the members of hugo who did the pixel badge! I love ur handmade tee, simple and nice! but it was really too small to me...the size also not suitable for guys, or u just provide for female? So, I will buy it if bigger~ i m looking forward for this!

cheers!

starwings said...

嘿,真的很欣赏你的作品,一有机会一定要来个crossover,搞大它,老实说,我真得很不喜欢现在时下的衣服平面设计……泛滥到太顶不顺了~所以,我想改变不一样的作品~可能还想做其他的比如帽子……不过我目前最想做的就是卡通模型~ 不过所有的都需要你的技术~所以,辛苦你了~打红砸门的牌子吧~!

Anum Food Trading said...

hi there, i met u at PWTC. I am Mrs Imran. I really love your cassettee, looking forward to place order with you soon :).

cass said...

Hi mimifanfan, sure I remember you. You are the cutest girl I met this time, so as your pixel badge, I like it so much!
I'm so sorry that you couldn't find your size. Yes, I only do tees for girls, not for guys at the moment. Maybe will look into it in the near future. But I would like to do for kids so much, hahahah....
Hope to see u again!

cass said...

hi Nash, 多谢多谢!多谢你们的支持。crossover应该是没有问题,只希望我的手工是真的符合你的要求。
在in q box 的是你的帽子吧,我觉得不错,多加油。
回想起来,我好像在cari.com看过你的发表。
有机会我们是可以合作的。looking forward for that :)

cass said...

Hi Mr & Mrs Imran, thank you very much for your compliment and also for your time dropping by at our booth.
Should you need anything, please feel free to drop me an email at art.graphicholic@yahoo.com