Sunday, January 20, 2008

Fun time at Youth Malaysia '08

Hi friends, the 3 days showcase in PWTC is over. It was quite tiring, but I think it was fun! (ah... ting ling sumore u 'pull me down the water' n dance with u to win ipod shuffle huh? wahahaha...) It is truly an event for youth!

Most importantly, for me to met so many young creative entrepreneurs! They are amazing. You just can't believe they come out with such good artworks. I bought myself 2 hand painted tees for CNY! :)

Cassettee took part in the Trendsetting Fashion Extravaganza (not sure what they call it but they slot us in in this session). I've been given one official event tee to do whatever designs that I like on it but to remain the front Youth logo on Friday night, I have to return it back to the organizer the next day 8.30pm. I was so tired Friday night when I reach home, I didn't even think of it. The next day til noon, I think it was about 4pm, I suddenly remember I should have start working on it already! My goodness... at the end of the day I have only 4.5 hr for myself to design and complete that tee. Because of the time constrain (my fault actually, hehehe...) I only cut it and did some designs at the back.
Other designers come out with some cool designs too! Here's the video during the catwalk:





Cassettee's design at the back of the official event tee:



Seriously doing customer service, haha...:



Cassettee together with Musedarling:

1 comment:

Anum Food Trading said...

hey dat's me in the picture :)