Monday, May 4, 2009

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

Harllo... I'm back from the Wonderful Market!! Met lots of Wonderful people, saw many Wonderful designer stuff, and being surprised by my Wonderful friends who actually came and support (especially Looi & hubby came all the way from Johor, though I know you're just "passing by KL, hahaha, but I really appreciate it!), and I had a Wonderful day!! ... tired though... hehehe...

Here are some pictures to share...

Early in the morning, just finished setting up...

Old friend, Jeans, posting behind bibichun's work. I just realized that she looks like the girl in the frame....?!

Jeans 1st time in an art bazaar with me. 1 of her handmade necklace. I like the pink one!
I'm glad that she's there to accompany me, really makes a difference of being alone manning a booth. Thanks babe!

Beau came visit. As usual, what you see now is what we normally will do... hahaha...

cassettee + rasa sayang + bibichun + Jeans with a bunch of lovely 'Angels' just came back from the Beautiful Gate camp visiting our booth. Appreciated so much thay they actually came :)

Our neighbour Big Mouth Woman and Uri crafts, nice and detail works they made.

Dear Bear 3. Cute stuff! The designer looks very cute too ^.^
Tata! The famous Ms Tako a.k.a Evan, or she's known as Evangelione. I superrrrr love her miniature creations! Her details on the handmade work is just unbelievable. Hehe, I've order a brooch from her... can't wait for it to arrive :)

Here comes Miss Irene! Her creations are very pretty, mostly quite girlish. I bet ladies out there sure will love them!

What you can find here is colourful stuff! The WBL stall

mimifanfan & buddies

11.30am. You can slowly see the crowd :)

Liyana and her many little small creations

Beautiful star shape paper light shades from Likedeco


P/s: Friends that have taken pictures that day, feel free to email me ya! Thx & Luv...

12 comments:

Creative Busy Bee said...

Wow! I love to see this kind of 'bazaar'. Really hope I can go there!!!!!

cass said...

Thanks Creative B Bee! Understand that you're in Singapore, but you should try to come down once for the next bazaar :)

Anonymous said...

omg. all those stuff are so nice.
wanted to go to one of this bazzar one day. :)
please tell me. hehe XD
saw those lovely items you've posted in your post. i really love them very much, especially Ms Tako's ones.
such a waste i didn't manage to go to the capsquare event that day.
looks nice, and love those bags. T^T

jadd-menn♥

Anonymous said...

i love the handmade necklace too :)
JM

cass said...

Haha... thanks JM!
I'll inform you next time whenever thr's this kind of bazaar ya!

Anonymous said...

thank you :)

Jadd menn.

Agnes Sim said...

too bad! i got no chance to meet u there. Hope can meet you for next event. ;-)

cass said...

no worries agnes, i hv faith with Pipit that we'll have Wonderful Market again :)

Unknown said...

hye cass!

thank you for the links! ngeee hope to meet up again at next wonderful market!

cass said...

hahahah... si kurus.. kita sama-sama kurus aje...
Yea, hope we meet again on the next bazaar... u stuff r cool :)

PoCoTee said...

eh?.. tat bibichun de artwork... XD wow, how bibichun get the face? XD last time go ts alone and saw it wonderful market ,i ask the stall owner, then she say is bibichun artworks..i stood awhile say thx then go away..then pop out in my brain..eh?? tats my old photo!!..XD haha.

cass said...

Hi PoCoTee, which "stall owner" did u speak to? it was only either me or Jeans. hahaha... u sure u are the one in the painting? thn i hv to tell bibi thn he has finally found tht person in the painting!