Tuesday, April 7, 2009

So Greeeeen - KL Design Week

We were quite late that day. After some exciting, nervous, miserable moments, finally I was there with Beau in Capsquare.
Besides the creative Secret Tents, I think the 'green' concept was so cool!

Please peeps, SAY NO TO PLASTIC BAGS!

Check out some pictures here:

Keyboard keys cube

Very elaborate clay 'beads' by Gigi Gee. Love them!

Boxy Bat

Made up with.... newspapers!!

Haha, something cute.

Hand knitted decorative items by Lucas Chay.

See, Beauty was so happy with the hand knitted bag.

The Secret Tent. Look at those 'trees' and canvas bags!

Say no to plastic bags

3 comments:

cre8tone said...

Wow! So Creative!

Anonymous said...

omg! so nice. I wanted to go there and have a look actually, but no time. *The stuff they have there look so cool. aiya...missed it.

cass said...

Yea! All the stuff exhibited were very creative!
It was a hectic week for me too! But I told myself must go and have a look. Finally I made it on the last day :)