Monday, January 12, 2009

Fieewww.... what a weekend @ the YOUTH '09

A very tiring weekend!! But the response to our handmade items was great! 'Record breaking' I would say, hahaha... (although I've lost 2 brooches... some sticky fingers around, GGggrrrr...)

This year was quite purely show casing and selling. Yet, we still enjoyed ourselves very much! Hehe, I've tried something new like wall climbing at the Rakan Muda booth. Ling took some pix of me, hahaha, but I'm not gonna post it here... friends do check out my FaceBook ;P

Below are some pictures taken - cool art pieces and artisans!

Ling & I @ the YOUTH '09 Red Carpet! :)

Karya's booth! Pretty cool right? Very creative!

Tea set, simple and lovely.

The Nipon, G-Shock and Rakan Muda Graffiti painting by local artists.

Our mini booth.

Hand painted canvas shoes by Boonga!

Plushies for your love ones? Further details please contact Ms So @ gkoon_so@hotmail.com

It was jam packed at the creative lane! Especially on Saturday.

Ling with the purse that I specially made for her. She's going to New Zealand very soon. Who's gonna be with me on the next bazaar? ... *sob*sob* :(

The Plasterdoll! Nicely designed prints with this character "Plasterdoll". You will find her wearing the hip and trendy international branded outfit or accessories like Tommy Hilfiger!

Everything is Miao~~ cat paintings by Jaja.

This is what I call: Lomo ME, Lomo U :)
Bought myself a Lomolitography camera! hahaha... pretty much like a toy with filter colour flash... It is actually a one-time-use camera but some how you can still reload film and reuse. Still exploring tho, coz the flash just doesn't work ; only work once... then never flash again
:(


6 comments:

Ciyou said...

sorry i didn't manage to go~~ Sigh

Looks great on the event~~

looking forward to see your lomo pictures soon

cass said...

Oh Ciyou, I was actually expecting you and Xnos to be there... hahaha... anyway Xnos also didn't appear.
Ya, bought myself this "toy-like" lomo cam, duno when will I finish the 24-films. But sure will post thm up...if they turn out like lomo pix, hahahahhaa....

Anonymous said...

Oh, i covet the tea set!

It looked like a great event :)

cass said...

Hi Meream, yes! It was a great weekend!
Agreed on the tea set! I like it too!

Plasterdoll said...

Thanks for the post! It was really good to meet you :)

cass said...

Nice meeting u too!
Tell me the Plasterdoll is you... cause she looks exactly like you! :)