Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Butterfly Award


I don't know how this came to me... It has been a few days I did not check my mail or my blog, and I got a comment message from ciyou

Then... I got to know that I've been awarded by ciyou - The Butterfly Award: For the coolest blog I ever know!

Thank you so much and I'm so happy to know that you love reading my blog.

Here, I would like to share 'the coolest blog I ever know':

IROIRO, Woogle Works, bibichun, mistake by kuanth, kevinmuji, boredandcrafty, hugogarden, musedarling, Kevin's Lensview, findars.

For those who decided to accept this award and would like to nominate/ award your 'coolest blog ever', the following steps may help:

1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. Nominate 10 other blogs.

4. Add links to those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

No comments: