Sunday, August 3, 2008

The "MAAD" Experience

I'm back!!! From MAAD!!!

People, this is MAAD...

Mr & Mrs Goh were busy serving customers...

Me & Mrs Goh a.k.a. Cecilia, DOT's taukesoh... wahahah...

Grant me a wish, buy these t-shirts.

The ivbelongings stall. Ivy's Sakura earing are so cute!!

These are some cool stuff from The Girl's Kaksh. Something like the Nyonya Baba style, Audrey brought to you the Indian flavour apparel & accessories!

MOOF. A simple & nice stall.


Thank you very much for grabbing a tee, a brooch, a zipper bag or even just a biz card... and also your compliments. I really appreciate that.

Lastly, cheers to Mr & Mrs Goh a.k.a. Chee Wee & Cecilia.
2 of them have been feeding me like a pig the last 2 days ^.^
*promise I'll try to put on weight ok*



No comments: