Friday, April 11, 2008

...DOT... the sole cassettee distributor in Singapore!

Hi friends, it's been quite some time that I didn't update this blog. I'm so sorry for myself that there isn't any creation recently. Ya ya... it's because of my full time job... bbuuuzzzzyyy! hehe, not an excuse... really.

Anyway, I had a little good news to share here.
Cassettee has now appointed a sole distributor in Singapore! ...DOT...

...DOT... has just started an online page selling clothing and accessories. Not only cassettee, soon you will find more attractive stuff in ...DOT... page.

My dear Singapore friends, if you are interested in cassettee and would like to save some shipping costs, please feel free to contact smdotdot@gmail.com or visit to their blog: www.yixiaodian.blogspot.com

No comments: