Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The making of pocket tees



I'm glad that I've got this project from Mui, and complete them within the limited time given.
Heard some comments today (on the press screening in GSC) on the pocket. I should have done stronger stitching at the both corners of the pocket.

Yes, agreed, I should have do that. I've over-looked, this would be the weak point of the pocket. I saw one of the kids pocket's stitches being unsecured just by putting his hand in & out of the pocket.

Thought of doing a rework on the shirt for them, but realizing the shirt is giving out to the kids where they were already wearing it, so won't be able to get the tees back and do some rework on them. Feel so bad about that...

Anyway, point noted. Will do a better job next time with more senses...





No comments: